All the uni supplies you NEED
Your first task when you arrive at uni is unpacking...
And if you don't have everything you need, it's only going to make life much more difficult.
Here's a list of everything you need:
- Duvet, duvet covers
- Pillows, pillowcases
- Bed sheets, mattress cover
- Bring spares!
- Comfortable clothing for lectures or just lounging around, e.g. the three J’s: jumpers, jeans, joggers.
- A selection of clothes suitable for different weather conditions
- Fancier outfits that you may wear out for an event
- Pyjamas/dressing gown
- Wash bag, especially if you’re sharing a bathroom
- Soap/shower gel
- Face wash and moisturiser
- Razors/shaving foam
- Bedroom lamp
- Phone and phone charger
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Washing up liquid
- Rubber gloves
- Food (bring some essentials for the first few days)
- Towels (hand and body)
- Toilet roll/toilet brush
- Toilet bleach/antibacterial spray
- Laundry basket
Now that you've got a list of things you need to buy to make your new flat a functional home, it's time to get packing...
Don't forget that you can print this out or screenshot it to use it as a shopping list!
- Read Next
- Hacks to help you boss Welcome Week Mentally preparing yourself for university... #MentalWellbeing: Managing stress at university #MentalWellbeing: How stress affects your body Calling All Bloggers/Vloggers - RGU Needs you!! Food hacks to save you money Are you Struggling with your Mental Health?.. SilverCloud could help! Opening a Student Bank Account? Student Help Point can help... RGU Student Help Point - What we do.... Spotlight On: Boundaries & Consent - The Right Way To Do It. 18 unexpected things you need at uni Ask Me! RGU's Online Help Point! RGU Student Guide: All you need to know.... EatRGU: What's New! 11 ways to make halls feel like home
- 11 ways to make halls feel like home Introducing your RGU e-Hub Opening a Student Bank Account? Student Help Point can help... Garthdee: What's on campus? Time to start getting ready for uni!